Besides being the only time of year when it is OBLIGATORY to eat chocolate, Easter is also a very special time for other reasons too. The weather is improving and the little ones have a break from school, allowing some well deserved family time. It’s the time of year to wonder and appreciate the new life all around us.
Here are a few of the reasons why it’s not just the children that get so EGGcited over EASTER! ……..
- Chocolate – Of course the little ones love nothing more than cracking open a delicious choccy egg, but it’s great for the grown-ups too, a welcome bit of respite from the calorie-watching routine.
- Hunts - It’s magical watching the excitement of an Easter hunt, as well as the prospect of the yummy prize, children of all ages work together as they battle to find the clues. Wholesome outdoor fun that will keep them entertained for hours.
- New Life – I don’t know about you, but my heart melts when I see the first spring lambs bouncing across the meadows or the tiny, fluffy chicks hatch. It’s a wonderful experience, whatever age you are.
- Milder Climes – After a long winter, this is the first break when the family can really enjoy the great outdoors without being mummified in layers of clothing. Is anyone else digging out the flip flops already?
- Events – With the change in season comes an array of wonderful things to see and do. Easter puts a spring in the step and luckily there are some fantastic days out to be had, particularly in Cornwall.
And if you’re looking to tick all of the boxes above, a trip to Dairyland is just the ticket! The whole park is open and there are chick hunts, egg decorating and bonnet making workshops as well as all the usual farm fun! Plus, the new spring arrivals! That’s Easter sorted then. Cracking!