1. Employees of DairyLand Farmworld or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The winner may bring up to 200 friends to an evening at The Bullpen.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be chosen at random on 27 November 2015.
9. The winner will be announced on social media and contacted via email or direct message within 28 days of the closing date.
10. The prize must be redeemed by the end of January 2016, on a date that is subject to availability and agreed by both parties.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dairyland Farmworld and not to any other party.