For your enjoyment, comfort and safety during your visit to DairyLand Farm World, we draw your attention to the following:-
- Although our animals are friendly and tame, they may bite or peck if teased or chased.
- Only feed animals or birds with the animal and bird food from the shop or reception.
- Please observe the age or height restrictions on play equipment or facilities.
- Children must be supervised by an adult with parental responsibility at all times.
- Please be aware that close contact with any animal can present significant health risks.
For your protection you should follow these points:-
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after contact with animals. Especially before eating, including ice-cream and snacks.
- Children should be supervised whilst hand washing. Try to minimise small children putting hands to mouth.
- If a child has a toy or dummy with them, please take extra care to keep them clean.
- Hand washing facilities are situated in the: Hay Barn, The Bull Pen, Pony Stable, Park Toilets and Main Entrance/ Exit.
- ASSISTANT BULL PEN SUPERVISOR. To cover Maternity Leave Full Time To include weekend working– First Aid and Food Hygiene Qualifications would be an advantage, although training will be given to the right candidate. Starting early Feb.16
- FARM PARK ASSISTANT. To cover Maternity Leave Full Time to include weekend working A good understanding of Animal care essential, Customer Care and First Aid qualifications an advantage and capable of working within a team. Starting early Feb.16
- CAFÉ MANAGERESS/COOK. Start Date: February Half Term – Late March to early Nov. Full Time – 5 day week to include some weekends. Food Hygiene essential. Capable of motivating your own team and working with young people.
- CAFÉ ASSISTANT/COOK. Start Date as above : 3-5 days some weekend working. Food Hygiene essential
- Applications for all positions in writing with c.v. Karen Greenwood, Director, DairyLand Farm World, Newquay. TR8 5AA or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part time vacancies available from 1st April – 2nd November 3\4 days and may involve some weekend working. Please send CV to email@example.com